The Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions aims to make information on this website accessible to all users.
This website has been designed and constructed so that:
- it works well across the majority of popular web browsers
- all Australians, including those with a disability or with technical limitations can access the information on our site
- it meets the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Most documents that can be downloaded from this website are available in both Portable Document Format (PDF) and in other formats.
To access PDF documents, you need PDF reader software. AGIMO has published a list of PDF reader software programs that are available for free download. People who use speech readers may also need to access the Adobe Accessibility Resource Center to be able to read the content of PDF documents.
Some older documents may currently only be available in one format. We are working to provide multiple formats.
If you are having difficulty accessing any of the information on this website please contact us and we will arrange for the information to be made available to you in a more suitable format.
Navigating with a keyboard
If you are not using a mouse to navigate our website, you can navigate on the keyboard by using the TAB and ENTER keys:
- To select a link, use the TAB key + ENTER.
- To go back, press the SHIFT key + TAB. To browse forward, press the TAB key.
Help and comments
We are working towards improving and adding to the accessibility features of this website.
If you are having difficulty accessing any of the information on this website or would like to send us your comments please contact us.